-
July 31st, 2001, 01:38 AM
#21
Inactive Member
-
July 31st, 2001, 04:27 AM
#22
HB Forum Owner
-
July 31st, 2001, 03:14 PM
#23
Inactive Member
i'm with firecracker.
i would like to say that what you have to offer, jizzy masta, i could easily get with half the effort.
just try to impress me.
-
July 31st, 2001, 03:41 PM
#24
Inactive Member
I'll take the naughty pleasures, please. FarrrCracker said I could have her share too.
Now hop to it.
*cracks whip*
-
July 31st, 2001, 03:43 PM
#25
Inactive Member
oooooohhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahhahahahaha
I forgot I hadda give you some of my naughty pleasures. Oh what to do?
Don't crack that whip just yet.
-
July 31st, 2001, 09:52 PM
#26
Inactive Member
i beg to differ, my sweet either. i offer things that you can get no where else. i will do things to you that even an asian girl would say 'no' to.
-
July 31st, 2001, 10:47 PM
#27
Inactive Member
soooo....
who get to be the asian?
-
July 31st, 2001, 11:15 PM
#28
Inactive Member
Banquet_O_Beef fucking rules.
He makes me feel all Asian and willing to do just about anything.
-
August 1st, 2001, 12:14 AM
#29
Inactive Member
hahahahahahaha!!!!!
does that mean that you are a contortionist as well????
boy, that would be sooooome interesting sex.
-
August 2nd, 2001, 10:29 PM
#30
Inactive Member
I better put my Asian to good (ab)use then.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks